Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Death of Twitter Redux and an Email Backlog

Dearest Readers... After giving Twitter Redux an honest try, I have decided to kill it off. It bores me to do it, and boring tasks are ultimately unsustainable. Even if you are not on twitter, you can see every word of what I utter there, going back two weeks, by simply glancing at my account. I assure you that it is all mundane links to random stuff that catches my eye, and that none of it competes with the content of this website.

Another announcement I'd like to make, is that unfortunately I have reached a point where I can no longer reply to emails in a timely manner. Some of you have already discovered this by having emailed me and not heard back. My backlog is about 2 weeks at this point - unless we are having an ongoing correspondence, or something in the subject of your message suggests urgency. I am trying my best to eventually get to all the un-answered emails, so please know that I do not mean to ignore you.

Finally, just to let you know that Blogger is now back to normal and all the missing comments here and here have been restored.

Thank you very much for reading, for writing, and for sending pictures of your lovely bicycles - enjoy your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment