Monday, February 28, 2011

Readers' Choice Poll

With the arrival of Spring, I plan to be doing more test ride reports, reviews of cycling-related products, and profiles of local bicycle shops and framebuilders. Some readers have sent me requests and suggestions over email for specific things they would like to read about, so I thought I'd open this up to everyone. Please feel free to take part in the poll below, as well as to post more specific suggestions or requests in the comments.



Some reviews that are coming up so far:

. a big review of wool technical clothing from Icebreaker, Ibex, Smartwool and I/O Bio

. a review of my Ostrich handlebar bag

. a comparison between my vintage Raleigh DL-1 and my vintage Gazelle

. a review of the Co-Habitant's Pashley Roadster

. a "2 year reunion" test ride report of the KHS Manhattan Green

. reviews of Velo Orange fenders, crankset and saddle

. and other reviews that for now shall remain mysterious

I prefer not to review bicycles or products that I blatantly dislike from the start, as that would be quite unfair to the manufacturer. But otherwise, I'd be willing to make it a point to seek out a specific bicycle or product if readers are interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment