Friday, November 6, 2009

Cycling and Flying

As mentioned earlier, I am leaving for Europe again and will return at the end of the month. My schedule will be very hectic this time, so there will be less posting. I want to thank everybody for reading, for the friendly messages, and for the helpful advice. If you've sent me an email and I have not yet replied, I will get to it as soon as time permits.

For now, here are some more gratuitous shots from our velo-travels. Appropriately, on our last trip we watched the airplanes land on Castle Island in South Boston.

If you click to enlarge this picture, you can see the cluster of tiny white lights in the distance - the airplanes waiting their turn.

And there one goes - landing right over the water.

People say that cycling feels like flying. Well, maybe if you are the airplane, but certainly not if you are sitting in one. I would rather cycle than fly any day.

See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment